In fact, Quick Sprout is one of the top 10 blogs for business advice.
Here is a small list of the companies Neil consults for;
- General Motors
The Wall Street Journal calls him a top influencer on the web and Entrepreneur Magazine says he created one of the 100 most brilliant companies in the world.
He was recognized as a top 100 entrepreneur under the age of 30 by President Obama and one of the top 100 entrepreneurs under the age of 35 by the United Nations. Neil has also been awarded Congressional Recognition from the United States House of Representatives.
Who Is Neil Patel?
(Picture below taken from Quick Sprout)
My camera was acting up so it was a bit blurry on my end, which is probably a good thing for everyone 🙂
In this quick, 7 minute interview with Neil Patel, he will answer the following questions;
- What is the number one thing a small business can do to gain visibility online?
- If a small business owner had to choose, which should they focus on — Social or SEO?
- What’s working right now for large corporation SEO and does it apply to small business?
- What is the most important part of a website? (it’s probably not what you expect)
- What is the simplest thing a small business can do that will get their biggest gains in terms of ROI (Tim Ferriss — Minimum Effective Dose)?
- Is Amazon a threat to Walmart?
- What is the best piece of business advice he has ever received?
- Why he doesn’t use video and his plans to change that in 2014
- When they make a movie for the Neil Patel story, who will play him?
- Should ALL small businesses be blogging?
Neil is a great person to follow online as he is a wealth of knowledge and inspiration. I forgot to mention in the interview, but he takes the time to respond to every comment (just about) on his blog, Quick Sprout. He often times blogs twice/week and generates up to 150-200 comments per post.
Thoughts on the interview? What did I forget to ask him? Are you a Neil Patel fan?