This is another question from Ask Adam.
This is one of my favorite quotes, it doesn’t just apply to online marketing, but all marketing.
All marketing must be measured. With online tools, it is much easier to measure and cost effective as well. There are free and paid software out there for tracking, measuring and analyzing.
What if I told you I could tell you what your visitors are doing on your website.
- What pages they like
- What pages they do not like
- How they found your website (measure what channels are working and what channels are not)
- How much time they are spending on your website
- Where your visitors are from
- How they found your website
Google Analytics is an excellent piece of software, but it can be overwhelming when just getting started. I put together these 5 training videos so you can get started using Google Analytics.
You can watch the videos here: Google Analytics Tutorial Videos
Questions About Marketing
Your Small Business Online?
Submit your questions here: Ask Adam!