This blog post is going to be an experiment. I typically share how to use the interwebs to generate more leads, listings and freedom. I enjoy doing the marketing posts, but wanted to throw in a curveball (this post).
It got me thinking…How about a blog post (possibly once/month) on this site with some of the funnier sides of the real estate industry. Either funny stories from agents, funny listing pictures, #lazyagent images, or a new hashtag I discover ealrier this afternoon — #realtorproblems
Images are obviously very popular with social media. They also are great to look at to get away or check out for a few minutes. Stressed out about things, a few funny images can change your mood. I often times Google search funny GIFs and I’ll spend an hour honestly laughing out loud.
It’s my therapy 😀
Don’t search Google for GIFs if you have something important to do within the next 1 – 4 hours.
Like I said, this post is an “experiment” and I want to see how it is received. If it is well received, I will start doing these types of posts on a monthly basis. If not, I’ll scrape the idea.
If you enjoy it, could you leave your thoughts in the comments below? I would appreciate it.
Trolling on Twitter
I was on Twitter earlier and saw the hashtag #realtorproblems. I clicked on it and scrolled through the tweets.
Two hours later.
Some images I shook my head, some I honestly laughed out loud and some I just had nothing to say.
I wanted to put together some of my favorites. There are a ton of them out there and be warned — if you have something to do in the next 1-2 hours, it’s probably best you don’t go hashtag hunting.
Here are 32 hilarious tweets (images) only a real estate agent can appreciate…
1. Could you call the landscaper? Have him cancel the rest of the work he had planned for the month
2. That look is priceless
3. Doug came prepared. Smart agent
4. You might not want to touch the walls or go to the bathroom or buy this house
5. Talk about a #lazyagent, which by the way, is another hashtag on Twitter. Not nearly as popular as #realtorproblems
6. I guess it could be worse, it could be one closing and TWO snakes
7. Do these clothes come with the house? The underwear?
8. Pass the vodka
9. Murphy’s Law is full effect
10. This is one way to get someone’s attention
11. Very nice of them to leave their “pets” behind.
13. Where is the whiskey?
14. Why shut the cupboards? Or wait till the cat leaves the vacinity.
15. That, would hurt
16. We have duct work coming out of the house
17. he was not happy the owner decided to sell
18. A catiger?
19. Always be kind to your Realtor
20. Where else would you put a light switch?
21. This little girl is not happy with the seller
22. Vacation? Who has time for vacation?
23. Don’t mind me, just taking some photos for the MLS
24. Alan says it best, something things are not worth 3%
25. No thanks
26. This come with the home?
27. Some put cereal in the pantry, and some put it in the stove
28. Did this same thing in an apartment in college. It’s totally legit.
29. This is not what Shaun had in mind when he told his client this home was a “smashing good deal”
30. No, thanks
31. Perception is reality, right?
32. At least it was outside the home